DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- 01. HOW TO GET TO CENTRAL PALMA HOSTEL
- There are a few ways to get here from the Airport
Bus (19 min)
Get on the number 1 bus (Port)
After 5 stops get off at 452-Gabriel Alomar Walk 6 min aprox to Plaza Josep Maria Quadrado, 2
Tariff: 5€ Taxi (14 min)
It is usually a quick ride outside of the peak. The price is usually around 15-20€ Car (17 min)
Clic here to view routes
- 02. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check in is available from 11h and check out is before 11h. The hostel reception desk is open 24h every day.
- 03. PAYMENT FORM
- We accept cash and credit card.
- 04. ARE GROUPS OF +10 ALLOWED AT THE HOSTEL?
- If you are a group of more than 10 people contact us from the contact form or if you prefer directly to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05. ARE TOWELS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- You will be able to rent towels at the reception for a 3€ fee.
- 06. ARE BED SHEETS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Bed sheets are included as part of the reservation package as well as the rest of the bed linen (blankets, pillow cases…)
- 07. IS BREAKFAST INCLUDED?
- No, but Central Palma has its own cafeteria/bar.
- 08. DOES THE HOSTEL HAVE PARKING?
- We do not provide parking space but vehicles can be parked a 5 minute walk away.
Our hostel is located in a square of ACIRE area. Transit in this area is restricted to residents only, please ask at the hostel for further guidance.
- 09. HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I NOTIFY A CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION TO MY BOOKING?
- Cancellations and modifications must be
notified at least 48h in advance at:
If you cancel with les than 48h advance, the corresponding amount of a one dat’s stay will be charged.
- 10. ARE GUESTS UNDER 18 ALLOWED AT THE HOSTEL?
- Yes, under 18’s can stay at the hostel provided they have a signed authorisation from a parent or legal guardian.
- 11. CAN I LEAVE MY BAGGAGE AT THE HOSTEL AFTER CHECK OUT?
- Yes, we will keep your baggage for you until your flight departs.
- 12. IS THERE A CURFEW?
- No, the reception desk is open 24h. the hostel's entrance will remain closed being available for those holding an ID card.